Wednesday

Liam Hine
GRAPHIC DESIGNER

http://www.liamhine.com


Hello Liam, how are you feeling today?
Pretty hot actually. It's roasting outside and I'm in the process of moving house...again. Shifting boxes isn't fun at the best of times! The fan on my desk is doing a good job however.

What's your latest project?
I've most recently finished the promotional and wayfinding materials for Leeds College of Art's end of year show 2011 as part of a collaboration with Ollie Saward (www.olliesaward.co.uk) and am now in the process of designing the 2012/2013 prospectus (again with Ollie, as well as Will - www.willasken.co.uk).

What is the project you have done that you most enjoyed?
I'd say The Amazon From Source To Sea. The client was brilliant and the entire brief was made a lot easier by the interesting content. Definitely worth a read if you can get hold of a copy.

What are your future aspirations?
Eventually I'd like to set up my own studio and have my drums close at hand for practice. It's a good outlet for stress as well... Something I could have done with over the last few months.

What advice would you give to students in creative industries?
There's so many things, but overall... eat well, sleep well,  work HARD, be nice to people and make mistakes.

Any other comments?
I heard Beyonce was good at Glastonbury?


Liam designed the promotional and wayfinding material for the Leeds College of Art end of year show. See our review of the show by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics