Wednesday

Jamie Gilman | behance.net/JamieGilman

I'm Jamie Gilman, a graphic designer based in Derby, on my last year of a foundation degree course. I try to get my personality across in my work, which consist of humour (even though I'm not that funny) and no matter how boring the subject is I try to give that extra something. I mainly focus on information graphics, branding and packaging, but I do like to get away from that and learn new things. My most recent project is called ‘Route 88’ and was designed to make people realise how traveling on the road can relate to obesity. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did producing it.








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/3/13 12:09

    Vеry shoгtly thіs web site wіll be fаmοuѕ аmong
    all blοg uѕers, due to it's nice articles Tinnitus Relief For Ula Could

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics