Thursday

Bryan Sinclair | bryansinclairdesigner.co.uk

Hello I’m Bryan Sinclair. I graduated from Aberdeen College in 2009 with a Visual Communication HND. Since then I have been balancing full-time work with freelance design jobs.

It's not always easy being freelance but it does mean I can pick and choose the work that I do (within reason), and one of my favourites is the 'Majestic' collection of flyers that I produced last year. These were produced on a monthly basis for a DJ event run by Majestic in Aberdeen. I like the progress the designs have made over the 6 or so designs that there are. I have also worked with SWEAT Manchester Ltd (Branding & Promotional Material), AWS Decorating Services (Logo Design & Vehicle Livery) and Robert Gordon University (Event Posters). Examples of the work mentioned & other projects can be found at www.bryansinclairdesigner.co.uk.

A couple of projects that I really enjoyed are from when I was at college. The freedom you are allowed with briefs is something you rarely get in the real world so its always best to make the most of it whilst you can. The projects in question were both awareness campaigns. The first one was for a 'SAFE SEX' campaign. Logos, posters, and information booklets were produced. The second project was a Skin Cancer campaign (Posters). Most recently I have been trying to work on more creative projects for myself and produce work that I can sell. So far I have produced and sold Christmas Cards & created an Alphabet & Numbers series of postcards/prints. A selection of work can be seen and bought at society6.com/wee_designer. I always enjoy whatever project I am working on, whether it's for myself or for a client and I think that's the most important thing. If you enjoy what your doing then it will show in the work that you do.

Twitter - @wee_designer
Facebook - facebook.com/bryansinclairdesigner




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics