Monday

Christine Charnock | christinecharnock.co.uk

Hello there, I’m Christine Charnock, a designer from Wigan and soon-to-be graduate of BA (Hons) Design for Digital Media at the University of Salford.

I am passionate about creating exciting designs and visuals for interactivity, motion, environment and print. I am always keen to learn and explore different ways of creating visuals – working digitally, handcrafted, or using a variety of mixed media in order to answer the project brief in an successful manner.

As well as working on a brief set by Manchester creative studio The Neighbourhood for my Final Major Project at university, I have recently worked on some heritage-based projects. I have created visuals and an animation to promote a family event at the People’s History Museum in Manchester, and I generated the branding and interactive design for an exhibition in February titled ‘Type Tarts’ at MediaCityUK.

I love to keep busy, and constantly strive to learn and develop my creative and technical skills.

If you’d like to find out more, I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me on:
Email: christine.charnock@gmail.com
Web: christinecharnock.co.uk
Blog: christinecharnock.wordpress.com
Twitter: @c_charnock







ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics