Thursday

Max Lockwood
maxlockwood.co.uk
maxlockwood.blogspot.com


Max Lockwood, an illustrator based in Reading, produces charming, picturesque imagery, with an immense, breathtaking talent for refined hand drawn illustration. His drawings are intensely detailed, stemming from wonderful, inspiring themes and ideas.   


Hearty Seas







Tell us more about your featured project?
Hearty Seas’ is a small experiment which is based on all things nautical and obscure. I love manipulating scale and proportions, pushing the boundaries of the norm to give a new dimension to my artwork. I typically like to make detailed and specific line work, but in this case I’ve explored a lot more with digital aspects in Photoshop to push my ideas further ...at this present time I don’t have any particular direction for this project, however I would like to see it transform into a short story or zine.

ImagineThat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics