Friday

Valentina Verc | cargocollective.com/valentinaverc

My name is Valentina Verc and I am a graphic designer with a background in fine arts based in London. I have finished the Postgraduate Certificate Course in Design for Visual Communication at the London College of Communication. My previous studies include a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts and a Master’s Degree in Design for Visual Communication at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Ljubljana, Slovenia. In my design practice, I attempt to incorporate the knowledge and skills gained studying fine arts. My main areas of interest are book and editorial design, information design, and typography. I have also a strong interest in illustration, and branding and identity.

I am looking for internships as well as permanent work. I am also interested in creative collaborations. If you would like to know more about my work, please get in touch.










2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/1/14 18:09

    This effect was demonstrated in a study in which concentrations
    of these sulfur gases in the mouth were increased after subjects used a mouth rinse containing the amino acid cysteine.

    Wayne Brueggen – and cared for properly – Houston dental implants can last decades without the need for restoration.
    She may also be caring for aging parents,
    working full time at a stressful job, and having a greater share
    of the domestic responsibilities at home.

    Here is my website - dentistry houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics