Saturday

Natasha Nuttallnnuttall.co.uk

I'm Natasha Nuttall, a Graphic Design student at the University of Lincoln. I'm in my final year and excited to get out into the industry, seeking placements beginning July 2013.

I wouldn't say that I have a design 'style', but if appropriate, I try to add a humorous twist - I want to make people smile. From typography to packaging, I love a creative challenge and am always keen to learn more.

When I'm not designing, you'll find me reading design blogs or writing for my own. I've been blogging for 4 years now; a mixture of posts about my life as a Graphic Design student and discussions about design from around the world. I have a soft spot for triangles, but I don't discriminate against other shapes!

Blog: graphiquefantastique.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics