Tuesday

Erick Chévezbehance.net/erickchevezr

Hi I'm Erick Chévez from San Salvador, El Salvador. I'm a multidisciplinary designer in progress, with a special love for illustration and photography. I'm inspired by philosophy (specially the words of Alan Watts), feelings, music and great movies. I try to improve with every project that I do. In the future, I would love to live in Japan for a while, as I love their culture and way of thinking and would love to be influenced by it. You can check out my work (and contact me) at behance.net/erickchevezr.






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/6/14 01:58

    It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting
    things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    Stop by my blog افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics