Wednesday

Otto Climanottocliman.it

I graduated from an Italian secondary school which specializes in classical studies and am now studying industrial design at the IUAV university in Venice. I've do some interships in a couple of italian agencies and am now working as a freelance designer. I love adventurous turn pagers since I do all my reading during my commuting time and need a book which captures me right away.

I use the internet a lot. I spend at least half an hour a day checking out graphic design blogs. Here in Italy there aren't any magazines that can help me with this, it's the limit with printed information: it's always late. I don't mean to criticise printed productions, in fact I do buy monthly or annual foreign publications (eye, The Process Journal…). I do not want to create something new and brilliant at all costs, sometimes the right thing to do is make its own contribution to make things better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics