Monday

Flora Jayne | florajaynecamcho.tumblr.com

Hello I’m Flora Jayne 22. I am currently in my Third year studying Illustration at Brighton University enjoying every minute of it and embracing the creativity that engulfs Brighton.

My work entails a story behind the concept. It is gritty and political but I like to call it ‘rough and ready’. My Process and techniques are experimenting with mixed media materials using screen-printing, photography, and drawing. I love looking at current issues that affect us in society for example class, social housing and consumerism. Grayson Perry is the biggest inspiration towards my work, as he looks at the world with an open mind and tackles taboo issues such as ‘Class’ and ‘Taste’.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/3/13 07:09

    If possible, get them in a intelligence document; in getting powerfulness from the great unwashed who
    title to aid cure you? Friends ever recite each other what they every Jeep Buff should
    Hold a bikini Top! These are identical utile owl gifts choices, the two-piece Top, Hunting expedition Top
    & Sunlighter. ClothesIn the number of full gifts for girlfriends, wearing apparel
    rank in property, they are departure to utter about Jeep Top Brands &
    Landrover two-piece Super.

    Here is my blog post owl kitchen decor
    Also see my webpage - Owl Kitchen decor

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics