Wednesday

Elaine de Vries | elainedevries.com

I'm a third year photography student at the University of Portsmouth. When I'm finished with my course, I'm moving to Australia to pursue my passion: to be a landscape photographer. My most recent project, called 7591 Miles, looks at motion blur images of landscapes taken on 5x4 large format film to convey my past. I've lived in three different countries and although it's been a difficult experience, it has also been fantastic opportunity.

Blog - elainedevries.blogspot.co.uk



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21/3/13 17:41

    Greetings! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job! please click the up coming website page

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics