Thursday

Zander Gregson | http://www.behance.net/zander

I'm Zander Gregson, a freelance graphic artist and designer based in Manchester. My design work tends to be fairly expressionistic as I love to be hands on when approaching a project, obviously as a designer in this day and age a good knowledge and understanding of the digital side of things is essential but I try not to let it completely dictate my work. I like to have a physical connection to the work and get a real feel for it, weather this is painting, screen printing or even just some initial drawings or scribbles before moving on to the mac. I like to think that I'm developing a certain style of work that steam's from this philosophy and this may be why I enjoy illustrating so much, its mainly manual. I enjoy creating the image myself and getting it as accurate as possible without the aid of a computer. My illustration explores traditional forms of draughtsmanship, taking inspiration from architectural drawings and the rough workings alongside vivid detail in leonardo Da Vinci drawings.








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous28/2/13 22:05

    It's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this great paragraph to increase my experience. tinnitus

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics