Tuesday

Turlough Fortune | turloughfortune.com

Hi there, I'm Turlough Fortune and I'm a 2012 graduate from Ravensbourne, London. I'm interested in ideas, type and anything interesting at all that helps me grow as a designer. I work at Pentagram London. The images below are glimpses of 3 university projects: Two spreads from D&AD entry based on designers through type, one image of a type visualisation of John cage's Four Minutes and Thirty Three Seconds performance and a poster for visiting guest to Ravensbourne, Adrian Shaughnessy.






ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/6/14 01:48

    If you are going for most excellent contents like I
    do, only visit this web page daily as it provides feature contents, thanks

    Visit my blog post - HVAC Repair And Service Houston

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics