Saturday

Petra Blahova | petragraphicdesign.com

I am a relatively new corner to the a graphic design world. I’m not afraid to explore new things and I’m never limited with just one idea.
One of my biggest achievement was to leave Prague and move to Belfast where I lived for 2 years. In 2009 I applied for graphic design course at University of Cumbria, which has been the most challenging time of my life so far. I’m very passionate about what I do and I would like to learn as much as possible about graphic design industry.

Graphic design is my passion. I find inspiration for my work in shapes and colours that I see everywhere. I love riding my classic Claud Butter bicycle. The journeys I take on my bike helps me to relax and enable me to experience the town I live in, and the surrounding countryside in a way that feels unique, and allows me to digest my observations, and interpret them in a way that compliments my graphic style.

I like to travel and discover different places with variety in culture. It helps me to understand people who have a different background from my own. Also, each culture has their own traditions, interpretations and styles, all of which provide opportunities to learn and develop as a designer and as a person.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope you will like my work








ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics