Monday

Carlos Cancela Pinto | cargocollective.com/cdcpinto

My name is Carlos Cancela Pinto. I´m a self-taught photographer from Portugal, and I shoot photos with analogue cameras. Film is for me the best medium. I always seek beautiful natural light, and I try to make the best fit with the surround nature (in a most pure state as possible) and people in order to capture a good photo. The interaction between nature, light and man is my recurring theme. I hope you enjoy my photos. You can find more of my work in my cargo website, and in my flickr page. I recently featured my work in some on-line publications, you can take a look here. I also published a zine called "Shoreline" in a collaboration with a friend.








ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics