Tuesday

Claire Wood | clairewoodillustration.co.uk

Hello there! My name is Claire Wood and I have just finished studying illustration at the University of Cumbria. My work sees the use of a range of materials and I have an ever growing love for pattern and hand drawn typography. I just love being creative and getting stuck into a project whatever it might be!

'Ulverston Walkfest' is a project I have recently completed. The organisers of the event wanted to re-design the aesthetic of the festival and asked for something more quirky, fresh and exciting. They asked for examples of promotional material so I designed two posters, a logo and a car sticker for the event. I thoroughly enjoyed this brief as it gave me the opportunity to explore typography, branding and illustration.

I was also lucky enough to win this years Race for Life T-Shirt Competition and am honoured to have women across the country wearing my design this summer!

ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics