Wednesday

James Bradley | jabradley.co.uk

My name is James Bradley, I am currently studying Graphic Design BA(hons), at the University of Cumbria. Much of my work is done exploring the relationship between pattern and typography, which is influenced by everyday life and off screen collaging techniques. I get called a work alcoholic a lot of the time, however I do like to take some time off to explore the world around me.

‘Manifesto of Myself’ is a pattern book made from deconstructed typographic elements from my manifesto. The book is aimed to inform people about myself as a designer but also as a human being. In the back of the book is a postcard / illustrator file which allows the receiver to design their own pattern and send it back to me. There are two versions of this book, print mail out and online mail out.








ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics