Saturday

Jess Bright | behance.net/JessBright

Jess Bright currently studying BA Hons Graphic Design at Nottingham Trent University. When not working I spend far too much time in the cinema and drinking tea!

I am currently designing promotional material for a variety of clubs in Nottingham. I also volunteer as a designer for Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. I have had my illustrations featured in the 2011 M&S card range as well as designs to be featured in George @ ASDA’s 2012 Autumn/Winter babywear range. I like to keep busy!

Most things that I come across inspire me. Being at uni is a great place for inspiration as very creative people surround me most days. I collect many things that may inspire me in the future. Inspiration truly is everywhere!

Blog: jessbrightdesign.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: @jess__bright






ImagineThat   facebook | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics