Monday

Imran Ahmed
WEB DESIGNER

http://www.imranahmed.com


Hello Imran, how are you feeling today?
Hello, I'm very well today thanks.

Could you tell us a bit about your industry?
I am in the creative design industry, practicing different digital areas such as web design, programming, illustration and so forth.

What's your latest project?
My latest project is the "iloveorhate.com" project which in summary, brings rating to Twitter. For example Facebook has "Facebook Like", iloveorhate allows users to Love or Hate other users Tweets, essentially bringing rating to Twitter. I was also awarded the "Best New Blood" title by D&AD for my project. http://www.dandad.org/dandad/latest/news/best-new-blood-winners

What are your future aspirations?
My future aspiration is to use the power of design to fuel ideas into businesses.


Where would you like to be in five years?
I hope in 5 years times I will be in a position whereby I have my own design agency that is recognised by other industries as one of the leading contributors in the creative arena.

What advice would you give to students in creative industries?
My best advice would be to ensure learning doesn't stop at the classroom and that a majority of my knowledge and techniques were obtained through a hunger to learn more independently, to expand from my lectures, and the more you learn, the more new ideas are born, in turn fuelling the passion for what you enjoy, technology never stops evolving, therefore neither should what we know.

Any other comments?
Other work can be viewed on my website at www.imranahmed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics